Saturday, April 3, 2010

As i give up... My Lord pulls me up...

Last week, my foot is aching... I thought it was just an ordinary sprain. I thought it was good to eat vegetables especially my favorite: ginisang munggo... Thinking it was healthy for me, i ate plateful of it... I ate it for lunch, dinner and dinner day after... My foot kept swelling... Ouch!!!

I went home last holy Wednesday. I told my ate that i have a swollen foot. Thinking, it was just an ordinary sprain. My ate asked me some questions and answered it... I showed her my foot... Then she said.... You are having arthritis... try this medicine if you feel well then that's it: Arthritis... Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! i'm only 27!!! I'm in deed in denial... But there it goes... Arthritis...

I realized, i'm not getting young and i'm not living healthy haaaaay... Sometimes, I really need to learn things in my life in harder way before it will really sink in to me... and i guess this is the message of lent to me.

I should guard myself... take care of myself before it's too late... I should live my life healthy and pure. Listen well... Heed the warnings around me... Stop on the red signs. He wants an unblemish lamb as an offering like what he asked his prophets before. My God wants my all... Lord guide me as i try hard to give my all...
I love you Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment