Monday, May 31, 2010

Awesome visayas...

So blessed, I can't contain it...
So much, I've got to give it away,
Your love taught me to live now...
You are more than enough for me...

I remember few years ago, I was asked to write an essay about... Why do I want to be a missionary? When I reflected on it... Naalala ko ung lyrics ng kantang ito... I realized four years ago that being a missionary is not something I just wanted, it's more than that... It's my God who called me. I'm destined for this.

I could say im my missionary life madaming pa rin up's and down's but at the end It was still the same God who wants me to experience life to the fullest. Right now, my heart is overflowing of love and joy. sobrang siksik (kita sa katawan may evidence) liglig sa kaligayahan.

Even though, sa trip na to maraming times na i'm travelling on my own. Feeling ko eto ung mga times na sinosolo ako ni God. I'm too blessed to be so worried. Worried where to go, what to expect in that area, sino mamemeet... too blessed kaya erased na lahat ung worries ko. I'm so happy for this year's mission trip kasi special kasi tong trip na to sa akin alam kong di lang ako basta basta pinapunta dito, alam kong sobrang pinagdasal :) I felt like singing kay God ng You changed my life in a moment... :)

Thank you Lord for the gift of mission. I love visayas... Awesome na awesome creations mo Lord... The people, THE FOOD, the sceneries... the experience :) Awesome... Thank you Lord for this moment with you :)

follow my trail...



No comments:

Post a Comment