Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trip with the Lord Day 1: Defying Gravity


Exactly 4 pm, I defied gravity :) for one hour i was up in the air malapit kay God... Namnam na namnam ko paglisan ng manila... My seat is by the window... sa ilang beses ko nag air trip ngayon lang ako maobserve ang mga cummulus clouds ng maigi... I felt that God wanted me to see how special it is to be up there...

Last year, it's my first time to land in visayas... and i could say it's a great blessing to be back in visayas after a year :)Like last year, ang mission partner ko si God at syempre si iniego ang aking laptop... Paminsan-minsan may nakakasabay ako along the trip and after one area we part ways :) I'm blessed to be back here in visayas. To bond with the tito's and tita's na nakilala ko last year and excited din to meet new kapamilya's sa mga new areas na ngayon ko pa lang pupuntahan. It's a month trip lang pero I know it will be an awesome one :) This trip is so special to me because i know it's not just an assignment for me to go here, nor a privilege but God hand-picked me to return here and blessed me as i prepare myself for this trip. It's special because after a year, it's my first time na gagawin ung kid camps sa areas :) God is placing everything sa tama nya kalagyan... I guess that goes for me also :)
Before the mission trip, ramdam na ramdam ko pagyakap sa akin ni God and God intensifies it more, now na sinosolo nya ako :) I'm excited for tomorrow :) We'll have our SLHT... gearing up talaga ang tawag dito kasi tito nonoy said we are expecting 100 kids sa saturday whooooaaah buti wala na akong uric acid problem at makakapag sing sing sing na naman ako to the highest level :) pray for us here in iloilo :) I'm excited to see more God's greatness :)







Defied Gravity

















my guide to understand the kids in visayas... at sana maintindian din nila ako... hehe
















San Jose church... tama nga ba??? malapit lang to sa house nila tita kit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment