Friday, May 14, 2010

Trip with the Lord Day 2: Everything's ok, everything's alright...

I woke up this morning exactly 6am... Yes... trying and still striving to discipline myself... I guess after a month... I would really form this into habit :) para di nalalate sa meeting (magsmismile na KFL team hehe)

I thanked the Lord for the brand new morning and he spoke to me: "It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you." His words are too affirming :) So inspired to start the day... I asked the Lord to bless my day... It's an exciting day... I don't know what will awaits me, i don't know who will come, haven't met them before. I just entrusted my day to the Lord :)

After breakfast, we went to the farm. Then after an hour, dumating na din sila... Kahit painot inot (tama ba? paunti unti meaning nun) around 15 yfl came... Praise God... nakahinga ako... And 5 cfc's came din to help us up :) Wow great start :) We had our SLHT/ preparation for the SKC and JKD for tom. After the SLHT, everyone really found our KALIPAY (JOY) in serving the kids... Jesus will make us happy as we serve...

Now time to rest, i could really sing: "everything's ok, everything's alright..." but... I forgot the kids praise steps of Jesus in my life hehehe (thanks to Khyme, thanks kay smart bro at kay skype video) But kidding aside, "everything's ok, everything's alright coz' i got Jesus in my life" :)



Pupunuin ng mga bata to tom :) SKC session area and our SLHT session area









Malawak na play area tom :) thanks sa farm ni tito ponet and tita kit:)









Upstairs :)









The rest house :)









The farm :)












Realities of kids in iloilo- Discussion group 3









Group 2










Group 1.... at ang uso daw dito sa iloilo... in young age nagjojoin sila ng frats and gangs... para mag gala









Tito nonoy and I went back home sa pototan after the SLHT...
maaga pa so i had a quality time with myself and God na mag gala sa plaza....










Food trip alone :) Chicken rolls daw masarap naman









Sneaking... hehehe nacrave sa jumbodog hehehe kumain sa plaza...

No comments:

Post a Comment