Saturday, August 21, 2010

Better than system restore...

Naalala ko lang... 2006 i was asked to write an essay why i want to be a missionary... Naisipan kong hanapin ung kopya ko nun... Eureka I found it!!! (share it to you nalang at the last part of my blog)

Reading it again made me feel... eto un e... eto ako... para akong puzzle na nagulo nabubuo muli... i was reminded un teaching sa community about forgetting the covenant with the Lord... Na minsan nalunod ka na pala sa agos ng panahon at di namalayan na tangay ka na pala sa dagat ng pagkalimot...

Buti nalang magaling ang Panginoon... Magaling pa siya sa nag imbento ng system restore ng computer... Magaling ang Panginoon ko magpaalala... Magaling ang Panginoon ko mangulit... Magaling ang panginoon ko tumanggap muli... I guess the Lord wants me to remember this as I allow Him to restore me...


So blessed I can't contain it

So much you've got to give it away

Your love is all for me to live now

You are more than enough for me

Truly God blessed my life so much. As I reflect on my past, I am so grateful on how God transformed my life to the woman He want me to be. Before, I never imagined that I would find this great joy just by being in love with Him. He conquered me. Day by day as I walk my life with Christ I strongly believe that He embraces my life and guides me so much. I live my life with great joy and I feel so special to my Father’s eyes.

Being so blessed is not enough for me to say that My God is so great. I can’t contain the joy that I’m experiencing right now. With this, I want to share the great life I’m having with other people especially to the youth. God made a big difference in my life, and right now I want to respond to the call of being God’s instrument in making difference to the life of other people. I want to be a witness and testify of God’s greatness. I want to be a storyteller of Christ. I want to be His instrument in spreading His word to every place that God wants us to go.

He’s more than enough for me. And right now, I just want to stand up and accept His calling. With all of this, all I want to do is to give my all to Him, to serve and love Him to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment