Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hebrew 12




All correction is painful at the moment rather than pleasant; later it brings the fruit of peace that is, holiness to those who have been trained by it. - Hebrew 12



2010 is the year of correction for me. I am so affirmed by this verse today. Ang galing talaga ng wisdom ng Panginoon. I agree that the first 6 months of these year is so painful. I cried my heart out parang every day of my life that time I was getting off some spears in me. Ung tipong napapaiyak ako kay God ranting out tama na po dugong dugo na ako Lord. And before I knew it august na pala and iba na ang takbo ng panahon ngayon I'm kinda getting at peace now. I can't describe the feeling pero ung tipong akala ko naubos lang ung luha ako pero it's just like napapangiti na lang ako kasi naiintindihan ko na bakit kelangan ko pagdaanan lahat ng masakit na un. It was a struggle to be at peace nun mga nakaraang buwan pero di pala kelangan ipilit kusa pala un dumadating. It was a phase… The Lord has spoken today…


I thank the Lord for letting me follow him. I value every correction He had done in me. I pray that I'll be trained more because I know I'm called to be holy. Nag iiba na pananaw ko sa meaning ng correction. It's not bad after all :) Galing din ni God eh I never come across of this verse when I'm in the phase ng pain kung na encounter ko man di ko maalalang tumatak. Galing din ng timing na ngayon siya bumaon sa puso ko I guess He saying a lot today for me and I think it's an indication I'm entering the peace phase already:) Salamat Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment